Salazar Uniform Policy
White polo shirt (or red shirt with Salazar emblem)
- Students must not wear anything underneath their school shirts that may be visible.
- T-shirt sleeves may not stick out of school shirt at any time.
- Shirts must always be tucked in whenever students are on school grounds.
Solid navy blue pants/skirt**
- No cargo pockets or pockets of any kind below the hip are allowed.
- Corduroys are not allowed.
- Boys must wear dress pants.
- Girls must wear dress pants or skirts.
- Pants must be worn at waist level.
- Pants must not be too baggy or too tight,
- No leggings.
- No hats or other head coverings are permitted, including scarves, hairnets, headbands and bandannas anywhere inside the building at any time.
Salazar Gym uniform:
Blue/red t-shirt (blue/red with Salazar emblem)
- Sweater (navy blue with no hoody, or a school sweat shirt)
- Black dress shoes (encouraged), solid white or black shoes
- No gym shoes with colored shoelaces
- Flip-flops, stilettos, stacks, platform shoes, and thin sandals are not permitted.
- Shoes must be laced up, with tongue inside, and tied securely.
- Pant legs must be worn over the shoe.
- Belts must be black.
- Belts may not hang down.
- Pants must be purchased that allow for belts.
Jewelry and make-up:
- Boys may not wear earrings at any time and girls may wear small earrings only in ears.
- Visible body piercing or tongue piercing or band-aids covering piercing, are not permitted.
- No heavy makeup is permitted.
- Wristbands, and multiple or distracting wrist wear are prohibited.
**Please note that pants, belts, skirts and shoes are not sold at the school.